Just Another Girl

Just Another Girl
One in a million.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Doors of Confidence

Hi everyone, I'm back! I took some shots in Venetian Macau hotel room, in the bathroom precisely.  I love the interior, they amaze me. In this shots, I wear striped batwing tops, jeggings and match em with my dark blue suede platform which I'm in love with right now.

Before I started my blog, I wasn't confident enough to show and express myself to the public. The door of me was closed. Then when I saw plus size bloggers posting what they wear with confidence, the door of confidence slowly open inside me.

I thought of something that made me think, why not like others? live happily and be who you are! you live once, express yourself, be confident and just be yourself. If you never think of this, you'll regret later.








What I wear:
Batwing tops - Hang Ten
Jeggings        - Giordano
Dark Blue Suede Platform - Esprit


No comments:

Post a Comment